World Cafe Live Address & Parking Information
Do you know what the Philadelphia's best kept secret is? It is for certain the musical creativity brewing at the World Cafe Live. Built on a simple insight, World Cafe Live is dedicated to showcasing live music. This venue is also famous for the indie scene set in a relaxed decor and surroundings. With music, food and drink in one location, World Cafe Live is a live music venue with two stages (Upstairs Live & Downstairs Live) and fine dining.
The physical address of the World Cafe Live is 3025 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104. Located in the University section of Philadelphia, the venue is just off Schuylkill Expressway. Due to its convenient location, it is easily accessible from many directions. If you choose to drive to the venue, the following directions are offered for your convenience.
1) From Center City via Walnut Street
- Take Walnut Street west and go through the Schuylkill River via Walnut Street Bridge.
- Drive two blocks to 3025 Walnut Street.
- You will find the World Cafe Live on your right.
2) From Center City via 1-676 Expressway
- Take I-676 west / US west to I-76 east towards Philadelphia International Airport.
- Take 30th Street exit.
- Head south on 30th Street until you cross Market and Chestnut Streets to Walnut Street.
- Make a right turn on Walnut Street and head to 3025 Walnut on your right.
3) From Western and Northern Suburbs via Schuylkill Expressway, I-76 East
- Take Blue Route (I-476) or PA Turnpike to Schuylkill Expressway (I-76 East).
- Get off the expressway at Market Street 30th Street Station Exit (#345).
- Drive on the 30th Street across Market and Chestnut Streets to Walnut Street.
- Turn right on Walnut Street and proceed to the World Cafe Live.
4) From I-95 South
- Take I-95 south to I-676 west.
- Take I-676 west / US 30 west to I-76 east towards Philadelphia International Airport.
- Head to 30th Street by way of 30th Street Exit.
- Follow 30th street across Market and Chestnut Streets to Walnut Street.
5) From I-95 North
- Take I-95 North and follow signs to Valley Forge via I-76 west.
- Take Island Avenue (PA 291) / Valley Forge (I-76) Exit.
- Continue across Platt Bridge, which turns into Penrose Avenue.
- Make a left on 26th Street to I-76 west (Schuylkill Expressway).
- Exit the expressway at Market Street / 30th Street Station exit (#345).
- Take first right onto Chestnut Street.
- Make first right across the bridge onto 23rd Street.
- Turn right on Walnut Street (just past the drugstore) and go to the venue.
To explore more detailed directions to World Cafe Live, check this page:
Driving Directions to World Cafe Live
In addition to driving directions, getting to know parking options is also very important for those who decide to drive to the World Cafe Live. Fortunately, World Cafe Live offers a free parking lot.
To get access to World Cafe Live free parking, go west on Walnut Street towards S 33rd Street. Turn right onto S 33rd Street. Make a right onto Chestnut Street and turn right onto S 31st Street. Then you will see the stop sign at the end of 31st Street. Turn left at the stop sign and park in the first fenced-in lot. Make sure not to park in the second lot on the left. If you park at the second lot, your vehicles will be towered at your own expense.
The free lot is open after 5:30pm and all-day on Saturday and Sunday. All vehicles need to be removed from the lot within 1 hour after the end of event. When gates are locked, remaining vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
If there is no vacant parking space available at the lot, you also can take advantage of additional street parking. Just follow the directional signs, you can find the street parking.
In addition, there are many other parking options available in the nearby area. Located at 3101 Market Street #2, Philadelphia Parking Authority is just in close proximity to the World Cafe Live. Fore more info and details, you can call (215) 683-9408 or visit this page:
Philadelphia Parking Authority
Walnut Bridge Parking & Storage is also a parking option, with the capacity of 200 vehicles. Situated at 200 South 24th Street, the lot is open from 6:30am to 7pm from Monday to Thursday, from 6:30am to 6pm on Friday and from 10am to 2pm on Saturday. It is closed on Sunday. Cash is the only accepted form of payment. If you have any questions, call 215-751-2727.
Another option is Park America, specializing in the management of highly-efficient parking facilities. It operates two parking garages near the World Cafe Live. One is located at 3020 Market Street, with the contact No. of (215) 985-9987. Another one can be found at 12 South 24th Street. The contact No. is (215) 564-2382.